Camp Como is the Perfect location for your Group Rental or Retreat!
In need of a place for your group to get away? Camp Como offers a true “mountain top experience.” Crystal clear air affords views of the six mountain ranges surrounding Park County. Our beautiful alpine location is the perfect setting for your group or retreat. We are located 75 miles from Denver and 90 miles from Colorado Springs, nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
Let us help you. Camp Como staff is here to make your camping experience, retreat event or special occasion a success. Our year-round rustic camp facility accommodates up to 200 guests. A complete food service staff is available to prepare three hot meals daily for you. There is also a small, residential size kitchen for groups who prefer to cook their own meals. We can also suit your needs, for example, by packing sack lunches to take to the nearby ski slopes. Here's a General Information handout for your group. Let us take care of you!
Begin by completing a Rental Request Form.
The Lillie Building is a small retreat center in itself. It’s available to rent for church groups, youth groups, law enforcement groups, school outings, Boy and Girl Scout weekends, ski trips, etc.
- Gymnasium for recreation including: climbing wall, basketball, volleyball, dodge ball, etc.
- Portable stage and complete sound system
- “The Upper Room” a large conference room with projection and surround sound (80 person capacity)
- 2 sleeping rooms (28-person capacity)
- Bathroom facilities
- Residential size kitchen for small groups that prefer to do their own cooking
- Meal seating capacity: 200
- Fully staffed kitchen that is eager to serve your group
- Eight cabins that sleep 18 each and one that sleeps 24
- Additional cabins that offer assorted capacities and a variety of sleeping and meeting arrangements
Tent Camp Ground:
- 7 groups sites with a capacity of 30 people each
- Fire rings
- Picnic tables
- Learn more about our private Group Tent Camping area here.
- Ropes and Challenge Course
- Mountain Biking
- Climbing Wall & Tower
- Snow Sledding
- Wildflower Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Trout Fishing
Retreat and rental dates are available year round.
Dates from late May through mid-August are in high demand.